8.9.15

Face The Sun

Hi! OOTD, in a sunny afternoon. It's an older photoshoot me and my friend did. Now it HAS gotten a little chili here in Thessaloniki! Am excited! Though I loved this summer; I had much fun.




So, a few words. This dress is actually my mom's beachwear! It is a little baggy, so I worn over a belt. And it is sheer, so I wore a jersey black dress by H&M's basic collection underneath.
Be proud of your wardrobe, ladies! (and gentlemen, of course!)


Inner Dress by H&M
Bag by H&M
Belt by H&M
Short Heeled Sandals by Axel



Catclaw nails for the win. I'm just addicted! And always in different colors and art!



Love, Jo!

6 comments:

  1. You look gorgeous <3 I love your smile :) Have a beautiful day!
    xoxo,
    snowprincessbella.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot, love! Thanks for stopping by!
      Jo.

      Delete
  2. Beautiful dress and accesories, I love comination of those colors :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you a lot! Just followed you on Google+! Nice outfit posts!

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Hey you! Thanks a lot for the comment! If you want check out my new post on here. And followed you, I'm a vegetarian too and I found your blog very interesting!

      Always dignified!

      Delete