4.7.15

Do It Like A Pin-Up

Hi, hi, hi! Long time no see!! Have been always busy, but that could be an excuse. No matter what, I got my driving license and I am so happy about it!
Thank you, thank you! haha

Here's my like-a-pin-up-girl look. Just some blue and white stripes, high-waisted pants(yeah right), red lips and a red scarf worn as a headpiece.
Please enjoy!





Top by Sheinside
High-Waisted Pants by Bershka
Short Heeled Sandals by Axel
Bag by Stradivarius














Hope you liked it! If you did, follow me on blogspot, Facebook and G+ for more!

11 comments:

  1. What a lovely personality you have! I saw lots of your looks and their are amazing.
    I have already followed, I hope you could follow me back:)
    http://navybrunette.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much dear! Of course I followed; I really liked the atmosphere of your blog!

      Delete
  2. Stunning! You look lovely, really like your looks! Hope you like mines too!
    Have a nice day!
    Love from pazhalabirodriguez.com ♡

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Beautiful blog! And photos and everything!
      Thank you!!!!!!!!!!

      Delete
  3. Gorgeous look <3 Love your hairdo!
    xoxo,
    snowprincessbella.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Followed your blog! Agree with the love about God!

      Delete
  4. I love look! Love your hairdo!
    :)
    kiss
    http://asaiaazul.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you dear! You have many interesting posts, I noticed! Followed you!

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. Thanks a lot! I followed your blog and hyped your Lookbook!

      Delete
  6. Thanks for your nice blog! Recently i’m promoting incontinence, wound care and bandages products named wound care . We’re selling Dignity, Molicare, Hartmann and Attends products.

    ReplyDelete