11.6.15

Serious Addiction

Hello, hola, hallo, merhaba, γεια, to all of you! I want to share a post including one of my beloved skirts today! This is the addiction of mine! Now that it's much warmer and hotter(!) in the summer I won't be wearing it this much; or not at all, but it came to be a good fellow of mine from the moment I bought it. And by the way, it's from a local store and sewed in Greece. Or so it says! Anyway!
Here it is!





Denim Button-up by Stradivarius
Pointed Pumps by H&M
Bag by Primark
Bracelets by H&M






Love you!

3 comments:

  1. Love your Shirt and Skirt

    FOLLOW my Blog!!! Maybe we can follow each other!!!
    http://rimanerenellamemoria.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just did follow your blog, FB, + and LB! Thank you very much! Like your style!

      Delete
  2. Thanks for your nice blog! Recently i’m promoting incontinence, wound care and bandages products named wound care . We’re selling Dignity, Molicare, Hartmann and Attends products.

    ReplyDelete