4.6.15

Grape Fruit

Hello, hello!
Hello, loves! This post I wanted to name "Bubble Bee" at first, but then changed its name to "Grape Fruit"; reminded me more of these color blocking!
So yes, this is another color blocking look; this time with no orange, electric blue, red and the rest. Purple and vivid yellow! And a little pink(a necklace I made myself)! 




    
                                   

Top by Bershka
Skirt by Stradivarius
Bag by Primark
Pointed Pumps by H&M

These pumps! I got them in this cognac brown, black and in mint! So comfortable to walk in, since the heel is just 8 cm (3 inches) and so matchy!








2 comments:

  1. Thanks for your nice blog! Recently i’m promoting incontinence, wound care and bandages products named wound care . We’re selling Dignity, Molicare, Hartmann and Attends products.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't believe this bag is from primark its so nice!!

    ReplyDelete