26.5.15

I Don't Drink Coffee

To tell you the truth, I don't remember why exactly I chose this title! Maybe because of the bag! Oh, this bag! Atmosphere, Primark. Oh, Primark. Miss you! Sadly, there's no Primark here in Thessaloniki, nor in Greece. This has to change! I'm sure they'd have a huge profit by us Greeks, during such a crisis. Primark prices? C'mon!
Enjoy, loves!




Blazer by Pull & Bear
Shirt by MTWTFSSWEEKDAY
Floral Top by Audrey 3+1
Black Jeans by Bershka
Ankle Boots by H&M
Bag by Primark

 



How much do I love this kind of, close shots!
Thank you, Arpine!










Thank you, loves!

3 comments:

  1. fantastic pictures my dear, I love your outfit :D I'm your newest follower, xoxo <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so so much! I'm now checking your blog! Just followed back! You're so beautiful!

      Delete