4.11.14

Mandatory Choice - H&M Wool Camel Hat

Lately, as I've been checking out Lookbook posts or other random outfit posts, I noticed a few of them including hats, and I must admit those fedoras immediately steal my fashion heart.
As you already know, I typically adore H&M and this means I check up on the site and the local stores more than enough. It is never enough for me though! Anyway. Stumbled upon this prettiness, a camel hat, a necessary accessory for a chilling fall morning or an extremely cold winter day. It's wool, but even if it was simple acrylic, it sure can protect your head from the wind and humidity(there's plenty of it in Thessaloniki!) and add on your everyday outfit as well.



Camel Hat
It can be styled with several items and accompany coats, lighter cardigans, structured bags, skirts and pants, it being a versatile accessory.
How I'd prefer to wear it with?
Bootcut Jeans
Ankle Boots
Textured Jumper
Cut Out Satchel Bag by Chicwish
And if you're a skirt person:
Print Skirt by Stradivarius
The rest is on you! 
Jo...

No comments:

Post a Comment