14.10.14

Mandatory Choice - Icy Forest Pleated Midi Skirt


Some regions of earth have no fall at all, and I'm here craving for winter snow. Could I resist? It's one of the prettiest printed skirts I've ever seen! And it's a fact that Chicwish has a load of them and is always updated (remember the Santorini one, how it ruled Lookbook?), but this particular one stole my heart! And it's on sale! 

It's the beauty of white, I believe, and the snow daydreaming. Who doesn't love snow? Sure it's hard to cope with it when it's frozen and too much, since you have to stay home etc, but just imagine it. It brings your mind moments of calm, relaxation, holidays, skiing, cabin hot chocolate, fireplace, cozy sweaters, and many many more!

Pair it with similar colored top and accessories, as the site suggests in photos,

...or create a contrast using total black. You know, black top, black heels. Or black-like colors, such as navy, dark green. It's a safer option.

Following Chicwish again, not to bore you switching webstores, here are some matchy pieces:

Floral Crochet Hollow Sweater
Faux Suede Pointed Shoes
Black Old School Satchel Bag

I'd add opaque black tights. Just because I'd be cold.




No comments:

Post a Comment