1.10.14

H&M New Collection - Feminine Edge

Hey, people! This is an exciting collection H&M has come to create! Feminine Edge! It'w all about cozy, winter fabrics, mostly around black and white, with a touch of red, burgundy, purple and pink. And blue!




All of them looks, accompanied by a bold, red lip. Masculine flats and beautiful, feminine dresses; embroidery and scuba fabric, lace and a bold cap. It's always about contrast in H&M!

A little pricy, but has to be worth it; quality must be super, since there are a few leather and wool garments and accessories.

My favorite piece is this pair of pointed leather court shoes, as for the style of course(I'm a vegetarian plus I don't like wearing real leather. Pleather yes, leather no.). I love its heel. I love chunky heels. Not only are they more stable, but more classy as well. It looks to me this way!

When it comes to fashion, be brave! Wear something someone will appreciate you for!

No comments:

Post a Comment